There are many important things when choosing a place for your new tattoo or piercing because you will find many places that offer these services, craft fairs, people who do it in their homes, shops that may look very attractive but beauty or style of the place is not important.
Here are some important recommendations to choose the ideal place to decorate your body safely.
- Choosing a good tattoo artist.
- Remember that as artists each one has his style. Find the one that most associates with what you are looking for.
- It demands to see the works of the tattoo artist, only this way you will know if it has talent.
- Choose custom jobs, a good tattoo artist makes his own designs and you deserve something exclusive.
- It requires that only sealed and sterile material is used, that everything is opened and discarded in front of your eyes.
- Ask them to show you the place where they will tattoo you and the material to use.
- It is important to create a connection or a tattoo client link, only then will you be able to represent your idea artistically. Also, the moment of the procedure will be a good experience. Kindness, empathy, and cleanliness you should expect from a tattoo professional.
- Choose a place that can provide comfort and tranquility.
Why and where not to go.
Never get tattooed or pierced in a craft fair or the street, it is far the worst mistake, since they do not have the basic hygienic conditions and most likely you end up with an infection, a horrible tattoo or an unsightly scar instead of a cute job.
Why not attend clandestine places?
– They do not have sinks, which maximizes the risk of being infected by the person who attends you.
– Not having enough to sterilize the material to be used, which is a huge risk to contract diseases such as HIV, hepatitis B or C, it is not enough to clean things with products, everything must be sterile.
– Many times they reuse needles and jewelry previously used on other people before, in order to minimize their costs. The reuse of the material is the only explanation for the low cost in these sites.
– The person who will assist you does not have the necessary knowledge to perform an invasive procedure on the skin, which can seriously affect your health or aesthetics.
– A gun is the most common way to pierce at low cost, it is dangerous and you can get diseases, in addition to the incrustation of the jewel on the skin, as it is very short and of an inadequate material of low cost.
– Any piercing or tattoo artist with knowledge and talent has the possibility of working in an established studio. If you do not do it, it’s because you’re not the person you need.
How to recognize a formal study.
The studio must have a sterilisation area equipped with an ultrasonic washer and autoclave. If you do not have them, get out of there for your safety.
The professional studios have a reception area separate from the procedure area.
The studio is always clean and tidy.
It has sinks, water, soap, and disposable paper towels, paper with lid and bag inside.
Not always the most expensive or the busiest place is the best, so find out, look for recommendations, demand quality and good attention and above all use your instinct and common sense to decide.
Body art is not studied in the university but a good professional is trained in topics such as art, disease prevention, first aid. A professional studio has the certificates and portfolios of its artists.
The bathroom is the mirror of any place, if it looks bad or does not have a bathroom, the place does not have the basic conditions to assist you.
Choosing a good tattoo artist.
Remember that as artists each one has his style. Find the one that most associates with what you are looking for.
It demands to see the works of the tattoo artist, only this way you will know if it has talent.
Choose custom jobs, a good tattoo artist makes his own designs and you deserve something exclusive.
It requires that only sealed and sterile material be used, that everything be opened and discarded in front of your eyes.
Ask them to show you the place where they will tattoo you and the material to use.
It is important to create a connection or a tattoo client link, only then will you be able to represent your idea artistically. Also the moment of the procedure will be a good experience. Kindness, empathy and cleanliness you should expect from a tattoo professional.
Choose a place that can provide comfort and tranquility.
Looking for the right design for your tattoo.
Visit and study different tattooists and styles, if you have more options you can choose the best for you.
Select your artist in time. If you are a good tattoo artist you will have a lot of work and you will have to book an hour in advance.
Take some time to search and study, sometimes a good feeling speaks more than a portfolio.
Choose that the development of your design is personalized. The result must be unique and unrepeatable, like each one of us.
You can take photos of as references of artists that we like, so it will be clear the style you are looking for.
Do not limit the work of your tattoo artist, sometimes they want to make new ideas, improve their perspectives. Consider their recommendations and contributions in both the design, body location and size of the tattoo.
Be More Creative
We love to create custom designs. Talk to us, let us know what type of tattoo would you like and we can create something unique to suit your style and personality.